AviaSeven’s Line Maintenance is an international provider of comprehensive line maintenance services for global aircraft operators.
We operate in full compliance with EASA Part-145 and Part-M certificates in an extensive network of Line Maintenance support across Africa.
All services are available 24/7 and are fully customized to meet all of our customers’ needs. In order to ensure prompt provision of required support, the company maintains 24-hour communication between Line Stations with its Headquarters in Athens, Greece.
The list of AviaSeven Line Stations is rapidly expanding. In order to ensure fast and cost-effective services, the company is capable of establishing new line stations in locations most convenient for its customers at a very short notice.
We hold Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization (CAMO) approvals from EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) in accordance with Part M, Subpart G requirements. We are also approved on numerous different aircraft types and offer a full range of CAMO services to support private aircraft owners, commercial operators, financiers and leasing companies.
These services include:
• Continuing Airworthiness Management of aircraft (in service or storage)
• Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARCs) issue and renewal
• Aircraft maintenance program development
• Technical records management and scanning
• Airworthiness Directive (AD) and Service bulletin (SB) reviews
• Aircraft damage assessment and mapping
• Reliability monitoring
• Production of maintenance work packages
• Maintenance provider audits
• Aircraft Pre-buy inspections (Records review & physical Inspections)