Part M Planner: Aviaseven is looking to hire an experienced Part M Planner on a permanent basis.
- Part M background: At least three (3) years past experience as a CAMO Planner.
- Aeronautical Engineering background and/or current Part 66 License will be advantageous (preferable endorsed Type Ratings or FAM Training at B737NG, EMB-145).
- Must have advanced computer skills.
- Self motivated individual with a strong and positive work ethic is essential.
- Must be willing and flexible to travel worldwide (not too often).
- Fluency in Greek and English is essential.
Apply including current CV and cover letter to the following address: email@example.com
Coming soon: Follow us on the social media and discover extraordinairy opportunities for your career as an aircraft engineer.